Buckles for Rev Bag

sailor99

Question

Rather stupidly I gave a too hard tug on one of the straps that goes around my revolution bag the other week. One of the tongs on the male part of the buckle snapped off. The female part of the buckle is very thoroughly sticked on, so I don't want to touch that. So I need to find another buckle exactly the same and just replace the male part.

I have done an internet search, but failed to find one similar. I am assuming rev do not stock them as they are likely to sub-contract the bag manufacturing. Does anyone have any idea where I could source one from?

3 answers to this question

Rather stupidly I gave a too hard tug on one of the straps that goes around my revolution bag the other week. One of the tongs on the male part of the buckle snapped off. The female part of the buckle is very thoroughly sticked on, so I don't want to touch that. So I need to find another buckle exactly the same and just replace the male part.

I have done an internet search, but failed to find one similar. I am assuming rev do not stock them as they are likely to sub-contract the bag manufacturing. Does anyone have any idea where I could source one from?

i will have a look round the sailmakers and cover makers next week ... I think they are the same as on some of the trapeze harness's banks sails make ... Stand by

Try a sporting good store that handles camping, hiking and mountain climbing items.

I know of at least two stores in Munich Germany that has these type of things.