What's in your iPod, MP3 player?

kellykelly

Hi,

Spring is HERE and it's time to add some new songs to my iPod.

I would love to get some ideas for some new songs to fly to.

Post your favorite songs you like to play when you are flying .

Fast, slow, easy, hard, old , new.

Thanks, Look forward to reading your song lists!!

:blue-music::blue-music::blue-music::blue-music::blue-music:

I have an entire playlist on my Zune for kite songs.

I listen to:

Michael Buble

-Summer Wind

-Foggy Day in London Town

Beegees:

-Stayin' Alive

-You should be Dancin'

Nickelback:

-Hero

The Teddybears

-Cobra Style

Young MC

-Bust A Move

And a bunch of other stuff.

CAFE DEL MAR no13 is well kewl,in a 6mph, early at the beech, with yr Sedgewick.A great mood set of tunes.

or,

The BBE GEES,BEAUTIFULL SOUTH,VAN THE MAN,LIGHTHOUSE FAMILY .Then some Ministry of sound,Robin s,and Robert Miles once your warmed up.Then loads of fav tracks with upbeat stuff that brings a SMILE.

BRIAN...

On the beach tonight, sunset + 4-6 knots and cold... had to be a bit of Floyd ..Shine on you crazy diamond (lot of old farts on here!!) mixed up with some Chilled Ibiza mixes and then some Amy Winehouse..... Eclectic enough for you?
YE Jonesey i se it,but im not a Floyd man.More a Stranglers Golden Brown or The Jam,Madness,

BRIAN..ps,you rockers wana try some GREEN ONIONS,wash and dress first :kid_devlish:

I use a Creative MuVo TX FM on the field.

It uses an AAA battery, so I don't have to worry about the battery going flat on me- I just put another re-chargeable AAA in and it's good for another 15 hours. It's easy to change the music on it- just drag & drop. My model holds about 7 CDs worth of music- that's enough for a typical flying session. It has an FM radio too, if I want to listen to something else.

I listen to a lot of different music, though I seem to be listening to either Reggae or Thrash Metal when I fly lately.

That might explain my chaotic flying 'style'. :blue-music:

Current albums are:

Baroness - Red Album (2007)

Sahg - II (2008)

Wolves In The Throne Room - Two Hunters (2007)

Thrash Metal Mix with Slayer, Anthrax, Sodom, Exodus, old Metallica, Kreator, Megadeth, etc.

Reggae Mix with Bob Marley, Toots & the Maytals, Jimmy Cliff, Bad Brains, Peter Tosh, Desmond Dekker, Sly & Robbie, etc.

Next time out, it'll be something else.

I guess that would depend on the Mood of the day...

Some days its GodSmack, Disturbed and System of a Down..Ect.. Ect..

Others it's The Dead, Janas, James Taylor and The Band type Stuff..

Sometimes Contemparary Christian music....Love that...

This week it has been A bit of a Mix of New and Old Alternative stuff...

Peter Gabrial, James Blunt, John Mayer, David Gray type music..

Good Topic Kelly...

Lots of good ideas. :matrix:

I have a mix of songs from Ben Haper, Beth Orton, James Taylor,

Queen, Zeppelin, Temple of the Dog, Nina Simone, Beatles, Kate Bush.

I need to add some AC/DC! That's on my list of things to do.

Now that I have been flying REV's more I find myself hearing songs and thinking wow

that would be a great song to fly to. Or if I hear a song that I enjoy flying to I drift off

to the last time and place I was flying.

Keep the list coming. :blue-music:

I tend not to use the ipod when flying. I look on Rev flying as s social activity and prefer to chat with my mates. However, one Friday afternoon last summer, I went out earlier than usual as I had hit a bit of a skills plateau and I wanted to get a bit of extra practice in, but it was a nice sunny afternoon and when I arrived I couldn’t face the practice. So I got out my iPod selected an album of Rat Pack covers and flew.

It must have been a sight me in the middle of a field shaking my ass and flying a Rev in time to nonexistent music, people must have thought I was barking, but WTF it did feel good.

Well for me ithas to be Ska music with some Billy Idol, Supertramp and Beach Boys. I will say though I go along the same lines as Bob on this one, I would much rather have a good chin wag then isolate myselfwithin my own small world there again I did used to be a manic depressive.

Hooray for Revs. :sign_kitelife:

Ye,the beach boys are kewl,

wouldnt it be nice,when i grow up,if i get around ,to seeing some Calafornia girls snd dance,dance dance witha surfer girl.Surfin usa,

ye,good vibrations indeed.

Forgot about these guys for a tune.

Great Thread,thanks for reminding me.

BRIAN...