Just ordered a progressive stack

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS! The stack is awesome to fly. Brad had one at the last wildwood fly. You will be amazed at how little wind is needed to fly that thing. strong pull, great contol, excellent slides & brakes {dive stop}. Ant wanted to fly it all day. I guess you will need to buy some extra bridles (not only for your thirst) but you could make 3 extra kites out of it. When you go back to flying a single rev you feel like there is nothing on the lines. I'm sure more people will chime in.

Fun FUn FUN!

Okay folks, I just put my liver in hock for a new toy. Anything from you stack owners out there I might want to know about? other then that on a gusty day I should put a few rolls of quarters in my pocket to help weigh me down. ( my wallet and bank account are screaming at me!)

Hmmm,don't think quarters will work for you!

You need the brand new ,as seen on TV, Ronco premium progressive stack sandbag weight system,and its only 19.95,buttttt

if you order it now,we'll through in the free Lewes ferry ticket to get you to wildwood. :sign_kitelife:

The progressive stack flies really well in light winds. In medium winds, you will learn to control some of the pull by flying more slowly through the middle of the window. I love mine and fly it often. I plan on saving up for a vented version to fly in strong winds. For the record, I weigh...shhhhh, don't tell anyone...120 lbs.

The progressive stack is awesome to fly. The stack lines are already assembled on the stack so all you need to do is assemble the kites and attach your fly lines. I didn't have any trouble at all flying the stack right out of the package and still haven't done any stack line tuning at all on the progressive as it really didn't need any.

The pull is not that much, it is stronger than a single kite for sure but still very manageable. Light wind flying is awesome and the stack will float on the lightest of breezes. Stronger winds and it locks in solid and is very fun to fly. I haven't had much time with the progressive in winds over 15 mph so not to sure about that. Most flying is between 5 and 15 for mine.

Let us all know how you like it. Pictures would be kewl too! :) What color did you get?

Here's a pic of my progressive.

post-81-1191433008_thumb.jpg

Hey brad, drag that whole group and bring them to Florida with you. We can have a mega fly on the short beach.

Denny, if you're willing to put us all up,...I'm sure we could swing the plane ticket down to your area :-) Heck, I'll even fly it down there for everybody. If you've got a yard to camp in, then i'm there :-)

Denny, if you're willing to put us all up,...I'm sure we could swing the plane ticket down to your area :-) Heck, I'll even fly it down there for everybody. If you've got a yard to camp in, then i'm there :-)

ang,i own a townhome near ft. lauderdale,close to everywhere.

the family is always invited.I go down at least once a month.

Plenty of spaces to fly or camp if u like.

ang,i own a townhome near ft. lauderdale,close to everywhere.

the family is always invited.I go down at least once a month.

Plenty of spaces to fly or camp if u like.

That would be sweet! We should plan a trip. Not until '08 though because I don't have any vacation days for '07 left :-(

That would be great. I was thinking about that and there are ports with cruise ships going to the islands both here and Ft. Laud. (Brads digs). It might be an option that a group come to Fl. and do a cruise down to the extra nice beaches. I wonder if they would let us fly off the back of the ship. It's just a thought but a nice one. I assume you guys would probably want to do all of this after the 1st of the year and while it is still cold up there. Any thoughts?