• Announcements

• KiteLife

Use of Forum

Greetings, we've received notice of a few forum members soliciting other users for specifications on some of the Revolution kites... Please be advised, any such confirmed activity will result in immediate suspension of forum privileges. Making your own Rev style kite for artisitic purposes is admirable, but directly copying the patterns in use will not be encouraged here.
Sign in to follow this  
makatakam

Is It Time?

Is it time to update the forum header showing the evolution of Revolution Kites, showing the models and year of inception beyond 2010? 

In addition, I would like to view the entire line-up of current production models somewhere, including descriptions and specifications. Is that something that is in progress?

• Like 1

a few of the recognized kite shops have a selection of images to examine, specs etc on-line, offering all the color choices "in stock or available"

As for the forum header?,..  it's in line for fixing very soon

Most kite shops show the B-Series, but it has been discontinued.

I would like to be able to look at currently made models -- as in manufacturer's catalog. I don't want to see discontinued models. I don't want to hear that there are some "not shown here" or "photo not available". I want to see everything they are making.

I don't have nor access to any of the new REVs since 2010 outside of my designed printed ones.
What I would need is someone to photograph the newer REVs to this spec.
- mount REV on a white or very light colored wall.
- move the bridle to the back of the kite.
- photograph straight on not at any angle.
This is an example:

DSC36651-Edit.jpg

We need someone to volunteer to take the photos of new REVs since 2010 and send them to me in some way.

14 hours ago, johnnmitchell said:

We need someone to volunteer to take the photos of new REVs since 2010 and send them to me in some way.

Please have Revolution send me one of each model and variation. I will send photos electronically in whatever format you prefer the same day I receive the kites. 

Thank you.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, johnnmitchell said:

Please note, that photos must be high quality photos made with a real camera on a tripod.
It does take time to shoot quality photos.
No cheap cellphone photos.