Packed up dimensions on Reflex?

frob

Question

When folded up and placed in its bag, what are the lengths of the two new Reflex models?

I ask because the Rev 1.5 fits diagonally across my large luggage with very little room to spare. I'm wondering if travel with a Reflex will be an issue.

7 answers to this question

Just came up from the Dungeon.  Measured in it's manufactures sleeve the original Reflex is a minimum of 35.25" to maybe an additional half inch depending on how you would load it diagonally.  The standard 1.5 B series measured right at 35".  So if the smaller one fits your luggage the slightly longer Reflex may just squeeze in there too.  The tubes are quite stiff so I don't think you could flex them a little to fit, but maybe.  Sometimes I flex my dualies a little to get them to fit in a tight storage spot.  The first Reflex is not radically larger than a B.   SHBKF

large.57aca541d7252_Reflex1.5Anni.jpg.0f

large.57aca50cddd0e_RevolutionReflex.jpg

large.57aca5250e821_20thAnniinfrontofRef

54 minutes ago, Dayhiker said:

Measured in it's manufactures sleeve the original Reflex is a minimum of 35.25" to maybe an additional half inch depending on how you would load it diagonally.  The standard 1.5 B series measured right at 35".  So if the smaller one fits your luggage the slightly longer Reflex may just squeeze in there too.

Thanks.  Is that "original reflex" the XX or RX that is just over 35"?

That's probably not needed.  If the larger one is only a half inch larger, I'll assume the smaller one is either the same or smaller, and will travel about the same as my other 1.5 sails.

Which means it's probably time for the "shut up and take my money!" meme.