Rev Support Group .. My name is .. and I'm a Rev Addict

riffclown

Dude, I've been following you and your tutorials for years.. I'm truly in awe every time I see vid of you flying.. Watching your catch and launch is what made me want to buy a Rev in the first place..So I guess I'm saying, my addiction is partly your fault... ani_yahoo.gifani_notworthy.gif

• Like 2

............... BUT I do want to fly what I've bought before buying more..

I must admit I have a few I have not flown. I blame it on, on, ??.....on conditions not being ideal for that particular Rev, ya, that's it. SHBKF

• Like 3

Hi, My name is Riff and I'm a Rev addict.. I bought my most recent Rev(s) 4 hours ago..

At this time I do NOT want to break this addiction BUT I do want to fly what I've bought before buying more..

Congratulations on your new kites, I'm sure you will be very pleased with your purchase.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Love the title of this thread, I've had 2 days of no wind and got bad withdrawal symptoms, there's only so many times I can equalise my linesâ˜ș

Just plan to do something else on any particular day and the wind will be blowing on that day. Just make sure it's nothing you have to show up for so you can change your plans immediately and go fly. Of course, as soon as you get to the flying field the wind will stop. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!

• Like 1

Easy way to get the wind to blow nicely is to pack your kites..

That's why I'm usually the last one off the field. When everyone else leaves the wind gets sweeeet. Plus, I get to tell them how nice it got right after they left the next time I see them -- and that's even sweeeeeter.

• Like 1