• Announcements

• KiteLife

Use of Forum

Greetings, we've received notice of a few forum members soliciting other users for specifications on some of the Revolution kites... Please be advised, any such confirmed activity will result in immediate suspension of forum privileges. Making your own Rev style kite for artisitic purposes is admirable, but directly copying the patterns in use will not be encouraged here.
Sign in to follow this  
riffclown

My Next Stack (Trifinity)

I ordered 2 Trifinity Rainbows today.. They will be the front and back kites for my next stack.

I'm Thinking middle 2 kites to be solid black. Thoughts??

What would look good between the two?... .Other than two more Trifinity Rainbows please..

I received them today.. Very nice. I'm thinking the center kites will have to be more color to bring out the string art accents.. Black might be too dark to bring out the colors..

Give Lolly a call at Revolution and explain what you want to do. She might have a suggestion for a REV to put in there.

To tell you truth I am not up to date on the color schemes REV presently produces. So if you want one of those Lolly is your best bet.

I personally would mix in other Trinfinity color schemes. The whole list is here: http://johnnmitchell...ity2/index.html

However, you would have to consult with Lolly on which ones are still available. (some are surely sold out)

Then there were two previous string-art designs of which I doubt very few if any are still available.

Well to be honest, I decided against stacking the Trifinity Revs..

Once I flew this sail I was convinced it was the most fun of all my Revs "as-is".. It was my first experience with a one piece sail and race frame and I just love the control. I traded one of the Rainbows for a Red/White/Blue Trifinity and couldn't be more pleased..I have one on regular lines and one on short lines. Instead of making another stack I'll be expanding the 3 stack in my Avatar to 5 kites as soon as I find a few kites that blend well with the scheme.

• Like 1