KITE PARTY X ~ March 10th-11th 2012

JynxKites

So if I'm not going to the non event (and I'm thinking I'm about 80% unlikely to go), do people not arrive early? Since they are not there, do they not leave before there are extra days after? I'm wondering if someone is not going, which days to avoid before and after . . . . or whether that's just not done.

Rich, what is this thing "calendar" you speak of?

So if I'm not going to the non event (and I'm thinking I'm about 80% unlikely to go), do people not arrive early? Since they are not there, do they not leave before there are extra days after? I'm wondering if someone is not going, which days to avoid before and after . . . . or whether that's just not done.

Rich, what is this thing "calendar" you speak of?

A calendar is a grid of numbers using 7 as a roundabout number to start and end periods of time that portend the theory that, on any given day, "no matter where you go, there you are"......

I hope that clarifies things a little!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So if I'm not going to the non event (and I'm thinking I'm about 80% unlikely to go), do people not arrive early? Since they are not there, do they not leave before there are extra days after? I'm wondering if someone is not going, which days to avoid before and after . . . . or whether that's just not done. Rich, what is this thing "calendar" you speak of?

We don't start flying on the beach on the Tuesday or Wednesday before this non-event, and don't continue on to the Monday or Tuesday after this non-event. But, we do winter very close to Huntington Beach, where this thing never happens. Got that? :confused!:

We don't start flying on the beach on the Tuesday or Wednesday before this non-event, and don't continue on to the Monday or Tuesday after this non-event. But, we do winter very close to Huntington Beach, where this thing never happens. Got that? confused_1.gif

I don't get it ;-) . . . . I'm thinking of not going Thursday night through Monday early evening . . . . so not a day either side of the non-event. Of course, I still have to not discuss it with my wife . . . . so it's feeling more unlikely every day.

• 2 months later...

Im not counting the Gerups.

Seeing that its the 10th none event ther,im not at all excited.After speeking with the Rev God,hes not bothered about it either

BRIAN...

Brian....I'm not counting the gerups and I certainly won't count on seeing you either!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

We weren't flying south of the pier all afternoon with the Pittmans and the Wilsons, and won't be on the beach tomorrow until the wind doesn't come up.

Won't wee you then.

Cheers

Got it...Won't see you on the south side of the pier when the wind comes up!