Rev 1 Bridle

inkslinger

Question

:( Newbie here will i got my Frist Rev 1 kite and went out to fly in Colts Park in RI Friday afternoon , it took me a while to untangle the lines for the frist time, then i got in the air a few times for the frist time but it keep crashing an had to walk of shame a lot , findly i took a closer look at the Bridle line an an notice that the line of bottom of the sail on one end was not conected to the top on the same side ,don't know how it came undone and it took me awhile to fig it out ,kind of comparing from the other side to match then the wind die out so i had to pack upfor the night , does any one have a pic of what this Bridle Should look like !! to see if i did the knot the right way because i have no clue, can't wait for this weeken to try again

18 answers to this question

if you mean the part that goes around the endcap thats eazy and can be done out on the field if you have a problem you can fix it so your day is not over..

1 take the loop on the end of the bridle thats not hooke up to the kite

2 make sure the end cap is disconected

3 slide the loop therught the cap go around the top and pull like a lkarks head and your done its that simple

let me know if you have a problem it should work though

:( Newbie here will i got my Frist Rev 1 kite and went out to fly in Colts Park in RI Friday afternoon , it took me a while to untangle the lines for the frist time, then i got in the air a few times for the frist time but it keep crashing an had to walk of shame a lot , findly i took a closer look at the Bridle line an an notice that the line of bottom of the sail on one end was not conected to the top on the same side ,don't know how it came undone and it took me awhile to fig it out ,kind of comparing from the other side to match then the wind die out so i had to pack upfor the night , does any one have a pic of what this Bridle Should look like !! to see if i did the knot the right way because i have no clue, can't wait for this weeken to try again

Ink, i'm a 15 min drive south of you in New Bedford I could help you out with that no problem if you want to come down and fly at a great location (Ft Taber) let me know and we can get together

hey wufer that was the pic i was looking for thanks!! i think i might had did it right it looks to be what i had did on that day . i got to fly it on sunday at pope park in boston, and fortflyer i do go to ft taber to fly every now an then, in fact i was there last friday , 2 men were flying revs and 1 had me try his 1.5 rev which i got to fly and land , but i do need you to double check my bridle for me let me know when you go there i usely home by 4pm and sat and sun are free to unlest there is a kit fest around thr area , i have a Black/Mylar/Red Rev 1 , right now i am just getting it in the air an landing it . thanks wufer and fortflyer again.

hey wufer that was the pic i was looking for thanks!! i think i might had did it right it looks to be what i had did on that day . i got to fly it on sunday at pope park in boston, and fortflyer i do go to ft taber to fly every now an then, in fact i was there last friday , 2 men were flying revs and 1 had me try his 1.5 rev which i got to fly and land , but i do need you to double check my bridle for me let me know when you go there i usely home by 4pm and sat and sun are free to unlest there is a kit fest around thr area , i have a Black/Mylar/Red Rev 1 , right now i am just getting it in the air an landing it . thanks wufer and fortflyer again.

Wow I was there Friday late afternoon I must have just missed you. I did see them down there they come now and then I was helping them fly the Vented Super Sonic for awhile before I broke out the 1.5 Vented with Ultra Light Rods when the wind went down to 3-5 and they couldn't keep the EXP up lol. (they were horrified)

Anyhow I fly there pretty much daily weather permitting Guaranteed Sunday afternoon after 1-1:30 with my sons any other time if you think you wanna go I'll gladly help you all I can. Let me know and I can PM you my number and set up a day.

when i was there one was flying a Rev 2 , yea pm me your Number ,i will try to be there for Friday afternoon and Sunday to see if i run into you , there is another man that flys there to i'm not shure his name is eather Joe or John he flys Rev's there alot too ,husky guy, i think he has tattos on his arms, i think he said he works around there, durning his lunch breaks he flys his Rev's there , i run into him some times on weekens , he is a very good Rev flyer

when i was there one was flying a Rev 2 , yea pm me your Number ,i will try to be there for Friday afternoon and Sunday to see if i run into you , there is another man that flys there to i'm not shure his name is eather Joe or John he flys Rev's there alot too ,husky guy, i think he has tattos on his arms, i think he said he works around there, durning his lunch breaks he flys his Rev's there , i run into him some times on weekens , he is a very good Rev flyer

The Tattoo's and the Husky gave it away, that would be me cool i'll PM you my number and come on down we'll have fun.

First Revolution Kite.. $230.00 on Visa Debit Card

Vented Rev in the Same Color.. $239.00 on Visa Debit Card

A Dell Computer.. $1100.00 on Visa Debit Card

Signing on the Rev Forum and meeting Flyers I already know.. Priceless

For everything else..... there's mastercard!

yea fortflyer ,me and my 7 year old would be there at times , i would fly my red and yellow Big Bang Pro there , i think i saw you and your spouse at Ft Adams Family Days last year, i didn't go last weekn , i went to

Deham MA Sunday . they had a kite fest there, i didn't like it so i went to Pope John Park in Boston to fly my new Rev, i keept thinking i should had just gone to New Bedford instead s_ _t !! fortflyer what is your avrage daya and time do get there

yea fortflyer ,me and my 7 year old would be there at times , i would fly my red and yellow Big Bang Pro there , i think i saw you and your spouse at Ft Adams Family Days last year, i didn't go last weekn , i went to

Deham MA Sunday . they had a kite fest there, i didn't like it so i went to Pope John Park in Boston to fly my new Rev, i kept thinking i should had just gone to New Bedford instead s_ _t !! fortflyer what is your average day and time do get there

Well weather permitting (no heavy downpours or wind over 40mph) I'm there every weekday after 4pm. Saturday if I know your coming I'll go and meet you and every Sunday after 1:30 pm with my sons. (again weather permitting)

I PM'd you my number, if there is a day you feel like coming down give me a ring and i can tell you when and where I'll be.