let's talk about radios

bartman

FYI guys, if any of you are buying radios (or anything Amazon, like TVs, clothes, etc) and want to help support Kitelife in the process, we have an affiliate account with them...

Going into Amazon through this link will give you EXACTLY the same prices and shopping experience, but a small % will go directly to Kitelife. ;)

<iframe src="http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=kitelifemagaz-20&o=1&p=12&l=ur1&category=amazonhomepage&f=ifr" width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" style="border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Even if you start browsing other products or whatever, Amazon will credit us with anything you buy on that visit.

If you like - just figured I'd throw it out there, sorry it took me so long. :)

• Like 1

Going into Amazon through this link will give you EXACTLY the same prices and shopping experience, but a small % will go directly to Kitelife. ;)

All right, will do! Just one thing--do we need to always come back here and click on the link to make this work? I had thought of course to just add the link my toolbar, but it just shows amazon.com, so I'm asking... :huh: