Valentine's Day fly at LSP...

Lauranyyfan

DAY!!!

(I went to hit the shift key and hit something to save it without completing the title smiley-blushing.gif)

Hi FRP's-

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, though chilly in the 15" or so of snow, but it should be fun to fly in it!! Who wants to join me?

and......

12.gif Happy Valentine's Day, my friends!! 12.gif

Edited by Love2fly

DAY!!!

(I went to hit the shift key and hit something to save it without completing the title smiley-blushing.gif)

Hi FRP's-

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, though chilly in the 15" or so of snow, but it should be fun to fly in it!! Who wants to join me?

and......

12.gif Happy Valentine's Day, my friends!! 12.gif

Nah, I'll stay here where it is warm and sunny!

I've had my fill of snow, most of my life.

Wow, you guys got 15" of snow!!!

We only got about and inch. Something weird is happening with the weather.......................

Have fun and stay warm! We'll be out when its 60 degrees plus!!!

All the best! Happy Valentines day!!

Sue

High Flyers

Hey Sweetie-

How's everything?

How's your new place?

Yes, the weather has been a tad odd!!! lol A 40 minutes south of LSP and I got 18"!!! It's crazy. I know you had to hear about Wildwood getting over two feet four days before this storm!! It's sooooo cool!!

Glad you're warm, wherever you are! I'd guess Florida? Hope you get to fly there!!

Big XOXO to you and Steve-

Hello All-

What a beautiful day!! Bright and sunny for the most part. The wind was a bit gusty, but sweeeeeeet, overall. Rich and I were the only diehards out there, but as always, had a blast!!!

post-2058-126620958586_thumb.jpg Rich in action as I was walking to get a better angle.

post-2058-126620959761_thumb.jpg

post-2058-126620961446_thumb.jpg I had a "helping hand" as I flew with one hand (or mostly held still kid_smartass.gif) and shot with the other!

post-2058-126620962995_thumb.jpg All in all, I'd say things "stacked up" really well, today.

For the Jersey Crew and anyone joining us at LSP, the spot were we flew today is perfect for us until the picnics start up again!

Beautiful photos, as usual Laura!

You and Rich are real dedicated flyers for sure!

We are actually home right now, didn't want to leave the new house just yet! We're heading south in March and out to Arizona, New Mexico, and Vegas in April, by then we'll be ready to leave!!!

Have a blast, and if you need a place to crash when you're up here we've got plenty of room now!

Unfortunately, we're about an hour from the point but it's not a bad ride. See you guys soon!

Fly some Rev's for us!

Sue & (Steve)

High Flyers

Beautiful photos, as usual Laura!

You and Rich are real dedicated flyers for sure!

We are actually home right now, didn't want to leave the new house just yet! We're heading south in March and out to Arizona, New Mexico, and Vegas in April, by then we'll be ready to leave!!!

Have a blast, and if you need a place to crash when you're up here we've got plenty of room now!

Unfortunately, we're about an hour from the point but it's not a bad ride. See you guys soon!

Fly some Rev's for us!

Sue & (Steve)

High Flyers

Hi Sue-

Enjoy the snow that you are getting now (at least I think it's snowing by you).

I hear it's gorgeous out there (south west). Are you going to see the Grand Canyon while you're there? Take pictures if you do!!wink.gif

Thanks for the offer... you never know!! I'm definitely going back there this year; and sneak a little fishing in, too!

xoxo