Austria

DarksideofMoon

Hi!

I am living in Vienna Austria and just bought my first Rev - A B-Series vented. It looks like I am infected. So I am looking for other Rev Pilots in my area.

would be happy to share experience and so on

br

M.

I will move there.. lol sheesh what a beautiful place... Welcome to the dark side.. and I am sure you will find some other rev flyers that come out of the woodwork.. wish I was there.

Hi!

I am living in Vienna Austria and just bought my first Rev - A B-Series vented. It looks like I am infected. So I am looking for other Rev Pilots in my area.

br

M.

Hi and welcome

Sadly I have the English Channel in the way but keep an eye out for some great festivals in France, Belgium and here in the UK where you will meet plenty of fellow Rev flyers - all happy to share experiences.

How is the wind with all those mountains !!

Hi!

br

M.

Contact the Vienna Kite Club. I think it was called "Wienerdrachenclub". At one time they had quite a number of people who could fly REVs. They also, maybe still have kite festivals on the "Donauinsel". There is/was a kite shop in Vienna. They should have all the contact info for you.