Brighton 2009

Mr Git

Sunday would apear to be slightly better of the 2 days, QUACK!
I take it that means its wet. Sorry to hear that.

It was very hot and airless in Bejing but beautiful yesterday in Qingdao with about 10-15mph of wind. I was out sailing in the morning then took my kite off for a fly on the breakwater in the evening and made some new friends: The Chinese think the concept of a controlable kite is great but they are not sure it is still a kite. Looks like it will be quite hot in Shanghai and Singers too. Sorry Mr J - I won't have time to call into Long Dong;)

Are you sure you will need it? Isn't Brighton a nudist beach? :devil:

hI bOB, NOT TO WORRY THE FESTIVAL IS THE bRIGHTON fESTIVAL BUT IS IN sTANMER pARK fALMER, JUST OUTSIDE bRIGHTON.

aND i'VE JUST NOTICED i HAD CAP LOCK ON !!!

Was pretty miserable weather on Saturday - enough wind, but really drizzly rain - our kites were soaked. So we didn't hang around long in the end.

Looks like it was probably much better today - had a cracking afternoon locally!

Ant

Great day today, tough breeze in that location but fun ... lots of rev friends to play with and yet again we must thank Luca's Dad for getting us in the arena and playing grown up's for a little while.... isn't it funny how much quicker you improve when there's a bit of team flying to do ...... thanks Simon!

Jade ... I think your sensai 'Mr M 'must be proud of your flying ... amazing how much difference a year makes ;)

Yrna & Hippy Chippy .... now you've lost your arena virginity I expect to see a new Hampshire Rev team developing fast obviously we will have to wait for our master and commander to return from the east but stand by for the call!

A long day in the sun so off to put a dent in the couch ..... see you all at Dunstable next weekend..

Jonesey OUT

post-2056-1247426451_thumb.jpg

What a wonderful day. Great to see so many Rev flyers in one place. The weather was difficult, as Jay says, but it resulted in me getting a new kite so I shouldn't complain too loudly.

Thanks to everyone for their patience with me, I'll go away and practice now. It was so different to fly with other people around me, but a great experience.

Yrna & Hippy Chippy .... now you've lost your arena virginity I expect to see a new Hampshire Rev team developing fast obviously we will have to wait for our master and commander to return from the east but stand by for the call!

I'm moving to Wiltshire... is that a get-out-of-jail-free card? Just kidding... had a brilliant time flying with you all and would love to do more. Standing by! ;)

What a cracking day that turned out to be!!! And the company wasn't bad either.

The red's just starting to come through on my (slightly tired) arms now :( NOT what was forecast!

Great fun, and I didn't break anything! And the knots I made weren't too difficult for us to untangle...

Special thanks to Kev for sorting out my lines so I could do a LOT more and for Martine's handles.

What a wonderful day. Great to see so many Rev flyers in one place. The weather was difficult, as Jay says, but it resulted in me getting a new kite so I shouldn't complain too loudly.

Don't forget to ad it to the GLOBAL REV COUNT thread :)

post-1959-1247428567_thumb.jpg

Great day today

Wind was very challenging

Was nice to have met up with old familier faces and new ones

Impromtu arena flys are great for the learning curve

See you all again next week.

Jay - Good Job !! Really impressed, Must be that flying you do on Sunday :)

jonesy - Good to see you as always

Hippy Chippy - Good to see you again and the nice new kite(s).

Yrna - Wow impressed, hope you had fun & want to do it again.

(anyone I missed dont know your names on here, but we had 2 or 3 others - it was fun B) ).

As for me need to rest my voice now - it was a real pleasure calling some of the mega team.

Must read the meaga team play book again !

Oh and nice picture Jade !

Edited by Simon