Purple Vented B in a 'A night at the Museum 2'

Jonesey

I am sure this has been posted here before but I cant find the answer now??

Took the kids to see A night at the Museum 2 today and they both shouted out ..... much to the amusement of all around us ... 'LOOK A REV KITE DAD' ... and sure enough there was a Purple vented B flying across the the scene .... so who was it and can I tell the kids I know a real life movie star?? (well another real movie star because I've obviously hung out with the star of 'The B-Series' DVD ... Johnny Orlando Brad George leonardo Babaressi or whatever he calls himself ;) )

Edited by Jonesey

Took the kids to see A night at the Museum 2 today and they both shouted out ..... much to the amusement of all around us ... 'LOOK A REV KITE DAD' ... and sure enough there was a Purple vented B flying across the the scene .... so who was it and can I tell the kids I know a real life movie star?? (well another real movie star because I've obviously hung out with the star of 'The B-Series' DVD ... Johnny Orlando Brad George leonardo Babaressi or whatever he calls himself ;) )

I believe that would've been Jim Cosca or Paul Dugard. TBV (To be verified)

Anyone know what point in the movie?

*scrambles for tickets*

Dude, it's like, a kids' movie. One is only supposed to go when forcibly dragged into the theater by one's offspring, or those of a close relative to whom one owes a very large favor.

Evidently, you are rather dedicated to these "Revolution Kites" things.

Hey,knowing and watching kids Movies has benefits,big benefits.

On Holiday,we pipped the Germans by a point in a Movie sound track quiz.They played 20 tracks from 20 movies and ya had to guess the Movie Titles from the track.

Nice to win against the Germans for a change.They took it verywell and where a great bunch.

ALADDIN got us the Champagne,,,,,,,yeh baby.

BRIAN...

I love kids movies. :D

A couple of my latest favorites...

Bolt

Monsters Vs Aliens

Oh, oh, Monsters Vs Aliens!!! How freaking cool was that!!! Wickedly written, AND all those little homage's to B movies past and present...

Although.... Not as good as The Incredibles!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just for you and the other purple heads out there. Just got two new purple colours.

Bazzer

Link to page so that we don't get to off topic

purple fade page

My wallet just can't stand it!!! Well, actually, it could, but.....well, I suppose if I bought a new rev bag with it...mine is overstuffed as it is! Perhaps it's time I went with the "A bag-B bag" concept...

• 5 weeks later...

Confirmation received after very little sleuthing, I know who done it! 105.gif