Treasure Island Kite Festival

Jjames2006

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ladies

post-287-1232479564_thumb.jpg

Thanks all for putting up the photo's of the festival. It looks like you all had a great time and it's so nice to see blue sky, and sunshine.

I love this picture of the team and those kites must be some of the best looking revs I have seen for ages. You know I think Rev could be missing a marketing opportunity here. Any chance of some video of the routine?

Now all we have to do is persuade a few more English Roses to fly and we might be able to have our very own "Pink Ladies".

Now if next year you could hold this gathering on the weekend before the Huntington Beach Kite Party, I might be able to persuade the boss she needs a holiday in February!

Now all we have to do is persuade a few more English Roses to fly and we might be able to have our very own "Pink Ladies".

I'm already an honorary member of this fine team.... will I get my own kite ? ;)

(I'm still saving up for my shirt Sherri)!

But as you know Stephen purple is more my colour ;):wub:

I'm already an honorary member of this fine team.... will I get my own kite ? ;)

(I'm still saving up for my shirt Sherri)!

I know another shirt-owning Rev-O-Lette this side of the pond - sounds as if this is getting to be a quite a franchise. ;) Just need the 'virtual' kites to meet and conference (fly) together more of the time.

Maybe drifting :offtopic: - back to a Rev-O-Lette thread perhaps?

Thank you to everyone who took and posted pictures. I love reliving the weekend. I have actually printed some of them for framing. My only regret for the whole weekend is not making the mega fly. I was involved until the last second with the kite making class and even with the help setting up, I was too late to make it. The good part is when I saw my granddaughter's eyes light up seeing the monster kite "I made" in the class. Thanks Sherry and Steve for making it happen and thank you to everyone who came down and made it so special. As Ben says. What a great family.