Bristol KITE festival on BBC1

big bri

Just been on the TV.Blue Peter[children program]had been covering Bristol festival this year.Spotted loads of the guys AND MYSELF :kid_smartass: , flying revs.Program is on as we speak.

MythTV tells me it's repeated tomorrow (Wednesday) at 08:30, on the CBBC channel so maybe there is still a chance to see it....

Kewl,thers loads a Revs and the guys and gals flying them.I couldnt beleive my eyes.The daughter came bouncin down the stairs,SCREAMING,,,We are on tele.As i swithched it on,ther we all wher,with me in the middle.Handsome fella with a black 20yrs t shirt, shorts and Oakleys :lol::lol::lol: .

FAME AT LAST

BRIAN...

OK,are you sitting cumfffffy

http://www.nkg.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1598

Follow the page down.My goodfreind Mike has put some links on the NKG forum

what a guy...

BRIAN... :)

As usual

" Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, " :kid_brooding:

Thats it you guys cant watch iQuad video's anymore :lol:

Ho And Peter whats his face,pervas.Thats him,Peter Pervas.

BRIAN...

Peter Pervert .... named that after the Blue Peter summer trip to Brasil where he allegedly got first hand knowledge of Leslie's Jugs :lol:

Anybody the other side of the pond have any idea what we are talking about??

He was the one not wearing a hat - you can pick him out by looking for the sun glints, front left of the mega-team shot.

Harsh.... but fair :kid_brooding:

Editing the footage as we speak..... taking a while as its hard getting Bri the correct shade of Shrek green.....

Should I post the whole sequence or just the rev bits (3 seconds!!) ???

I think that 'Blue Peter' was more interested in their anniversary which was also being celebrated. Its a program which all of the UK posters here will have grown up with, so that gives it a fair amount of heritage going right back to the 60's. At the end of the day it was their cameras, so they could film what they wanted with them!

Also 98% of the UK public when asked in a survey (well in the office!) could not say what a Revolution Kite is. But 100% knew what Blue Peter was!