Happy Birthday Fortflyer

Choccy

Thank you very much, Unfortunately it's been a day of thunder storms :kid_brooding: so no flying today but I did fly from 8 am - 3:30 pm yesterday just in case :kid_smartass:

No more dragons yet choccy but I do have one in the plans maybe in the fall when the sun isn't so hot.

Christ I've fallen over the 40 mark this means I'm officially on the back 9, now all I need is a cute gf that loves to fly. :kid_devlish: maybe even a funsized one :blushing:

Thanks Ron, whats up for this weekend i'm no longer working weekends so its fly time :kid_smartass:

Thanks again everyone, Finally the weather decided to piss off and turn nice around 5 pm so I was able to get in some Ultralight flying in 1-3 mph with my standard B for a few hours before the B-Day BBQ.

Thought the day was going to be a waste but thankfully it ended up perfect.

Can't think of a better way to spend a special day then flat axles in 1-3 ultralight at sunset, thanks to all who made this addiction possible.

Sweet a belated birthday present mega fly with a great group of friends see you all in Newport this weekend.

Might have to go both days seeing as its sorta special :kid_smartass:

Man o man how I miss those Brenton Point days......12 SSW off the water. Amazing!!!!

That RI group is pretty awesome too, Sue, Steve, Scotty, Art, Beth, etc.

Hey Sue......Jared says Hi!!!!!

Man o man how I miss those Brenton Point days......12 SSW off the water. Amazing!!!!

That RI group is pretty awesome too, Sue, Steve, Scotty, Art, Beth, etc.

Hey Sue......Jared says Hi!!!!!

Yes I'm very fortunate to be able to fly with such a great group of people, even more so when others from near by show up like Doug Cotes, Steve Lopes, Shawn Tinkham, Ron from Kitt Kites and many many more. heck we have probably bumped LE's a few times as well.

Not sure if the Newport Kite festival is official or not this year there has been no mention so far as to even when it will be (at least I haven't heard) maybe we'll see ya there.

Tight Lines and Steady Winds, Fly It Like Ya Stole It :sign_kitelife:

"Not sure if the Newport Kite festival is official or not this year"

Just so everyone knows there is not going to be a Newport Kite Festival this year.

The good news is Ron Kitt/Kitt Kites is now the official vendor of Brenton Point State Park (CONGRATULATIONS RON!) It's too late for this year but "wait till next year"!

This year on the weekend of July 12 & 13th there will be another "Un-Festival". For anyone who missed the Un-Fest in 2006 we had a blast. Just lots of folks out flying, picnicing, and having a great time!

Come and join us. Everyone bring your Rev's and we'll mega fly!

High Flyers

One more update about Brenton Point and that is Revolution Kites will have

> center stage this summer with lots of team and individual flying as well as

> Scott Weider working hand in hand with Ron Kitt selling, repairing and

> instructing everything Rev!

>

> Come on out and fly with us sometime. We have a lot of fun!

>

> High Flyers